Windows Phone need their logo on tv like Apple&Android when apps are compatible!!

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone needs some well needed airtime in regards to apps!! Why is it only Apple & Android get shout outs on tv for apps? Yes I know MS are currently trying to make new and better apps that are worthy like some of their better apps they have, but when will the day come that the MS logo will be beside Apple & Android on tv ads?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft and nokia have failed in the marketing department.

They dropped the ball. Hardcore.

However, while watching Revenge Last night, I did see Victoria pull out a Windows Phone :)

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think their own ads have been fine for windows phone its just other companies that advertise in general if theirs an app for it then Apple & Android are seen or mentioned as for WP not a peep!!

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone needs some well needed airtime in regards to apps!! Why is it only Apple & Android get shout outs on tv for apps? Yes I know MS are currently trying to make new and better apps that are worthy like some of their better apps they have, but when will the day come that the MS logo will be beside Apple & Android on tv ads?

Because there are millions of people sitting there, some of which with their iphone/android watching the show.

VS

1000 with their wp device.

The research says "x amount of people downloaded your advertised app at 8 o'clock last night, right after the commercial". Its not rocket surgery to determine which platform will yield the best response/revenue.

They ( the shows producers ) take the easy fruit with the most reward.

You'll see the wp logo right up there with ios/android when there are millions of people watching the same show, with a wp device in hand.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Because there are millions of people sitting there, some of which with their iphone/android watching the show.

VS

1000 with their wp device.

The research says "x amount of people downloaded your advertised app at 8 o'clock last night, right after the commercial". Its not rocket surgery to determine which platform will yield the best response/revenue.

They ( the shows producers ) take the easy fruit with the most reward.

You'll see the wp logo right up there with ios/android when there are millions of people watching the same show, with a wp device in hand.

Cool makes sense, lets hope the WP logo starts being shown sooner rather than later though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers