What's your cellphone keyboard test?

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
So when I first play with any phone, I usually type Green Day's "Basket Case," lyrics.

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine, about nothing and everything all at once, I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it!"..

Anyway, what do you type when you play with a phone? "The quick brown fox stumbled over a fence and I said go home, you're drunk!" Or do you go the carrier store and you're one of those strange people that actually texts your own phone, and then other people find it and it just says, "hey." I saw on somewhere-else-website-not-here and someone said "Always in nachos," with one hand.

Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Typically my name, followed by a short but very detailed story (differing slightly of course) about how I save a princess from an evil villain and we make our way to my home where we make beautiful beautiful love through the night.

That's about it.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The meow mix jingle. "I like chicken I like liver. Meow mix meow mix, please deliver!". Followed by "I love bacon and cheese" and then I leave it there with whatever app I was typing this into open.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss