If you could not use windows phone...

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
i would go back to ios for the simple fact that apps feel more dedicated to the os, updates across the board not waiting/guessing months, and hopfulley ives brings fresh blood to the os.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've contemplated this before because sprint doesn't have any wp8 devices, ios is way more usable and compatible with everything but I do like the big screens and customization of android. I guess I'd get a nexus everyone has iPhones there lame now.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't use either... When I didn't have a kid and job I may have said android though I preferred my HD2. As it stands, I'd almost rather go back to a dumb phone just because those UIs are almost upsettingly ugly.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
iOS, because it is very stable system. But if WP had not come along I would still be using Blackberry.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Foroplex

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably give the new Blackberry Z10 a shot...or the rumored HTC One (Android).

Man, WP has to stay. Sheesh.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Well Androids are glitchy messes and the apps normally suck, so that's out of the picture.

iPhones are fragile, small, and have the most boring, awful GUI ever. So I don't want to go that way either.

My wife is going BlackBerry Q10 in July so I'll probably go Z10 unless there's some insane HTC Windows Phone by then.

I would be interested in a Nexus version of the 8X though.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
When people talking about 'glitchy mess' I have to wonder when they lasted used an android device - I've had a nexus 7 for a few months and it and the apps are rock-steady, my wife has a nexus 4 and that is rock-steady as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05