Call SiriusXM Listener Care

revo2001

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Call SiriusXM Listener Care, 1-866-528-7474, and register a complaint about the lack of a Sirius App. Iphone, Android and even Blackberry have one. It's about time they develop one for Windows Phone users. The customer service rep that I spoke to, sent off an email to Sirius corporate expressing my concern and my reluctance to renew my subscription. If enough people are affected by this MAYBE something will get done. Also see https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fwww.siriusxm.com%2Fcontactus&token=d3ktdQkh

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
That's a wonderful idea. Several years ago my husband purchased a lifetime membership. I loved listening to it until recently on my WP (Lumia 900) via the Satellite Radio app until it stopped working.
I do have to admit that the lack of quality apps for large providers like Sirius XM makes it hard to stay excited when it comes to the WP part of the MS ecosystem. But, I love this OS too much
to give up hope.
Well that and I absolutely love Zune/Xbox Radio.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I live chatted with someone in their customer service the other day and was told that they had no intention to develop an app for WP8 at all. Maybe spreading the word on social media might get their attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923