Instagram spotted in Windows Store (Beta?)

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I dont have permission to download. Maybe its on the verge of being unlocked for everyone tomorrow? And what's with the app icon?

Mr.Nuron

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know about that Burbn Inc. is the publisher of that app.But why would they write Happy April 1st ? Lets just hope its the real deal or this might be the best fake I have seen lately.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
cannot be fake as it is published by the Instragram guys and also Without MS approving it cannot come here. Having said that . I cannot search and find this instagram app. How is that..

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
cannot be fake as it is published by the Instragram guys and also Without MS approving it cannot come here. Having said that . I cannot search and find this instagram app. How is that..

As long as the app doesn't crash and has all privacy crap and stuff like that, Microsoft will approve it. And they can set their developer name to anything, just means that they reserved that name before the actual Burbn Inc did.

I say totally fake :(

Ted Ritsick

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
This is not something we joke about here on WP Central. Even on April Fools. Too many people are crushed lol.:unhappysweat:

Edit: Hold on I just downloaded the .xap on the bottom of the page. Someone with an SD card phone do it now!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hmm very interesting. Can get to the app in the store via the link at the top either on phone or in browser, but says you don't have permissions to download when it tries. Maybe on the verge of release then? Odd comment about the April 1st thing, though I can't see why or how it could be fake if it's published in the store.

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Y'all are an optimistic bunch. I can't install it right now. But I'm not going to bother since its obviously fake guys

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234