Tablet Sized Phones in the near future

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
The smartphone screen size has increased over the years and eventually we may end up with tablet sized phone. Our current screen sizes could become known as the Mini models of the tablet sized phone, which doesn't seem bad because the mini model of anything is usually more affordable. And with smart watches becoming the next big release from companies these watches could possible be the used for managing phone calls and possibly text messages. Google's new Glass could also take part in management with tablet sized smartphones.
What do you think could happen?

Attachments

• innovation.png
    innovation.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 2

Cleavitt76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think there will continue to be choices in smart phone sizes because for every person that wants a phone the size of a tablet there are at least three person that want a phone the size of a phone. According the recent rumors, even Apple might finally have size choices for the next iPhone, but i'll bet the most popular would be 4 - 5".

The new accessories like watches and glasses that are coming are not going to be that appealing to a lot of people. That is especially true if those accessories only work when tethered to a tablet size phone. I for one am not going to carry around a tablet size phone in a man purse so that I can make phone calls with my watch/glasses. Just give me a reasonable size phone that will fit in my pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs