Can someone please give me the point to IE10 have a Store ? Its absolutely awfull!

im loving the browser but i went to store to see what extensions there are because i want Ad Block and the store is so bad i cant even say how bad it is...

Serious the Firefox and Chrome Store are so cool i thought Microsoft would have something like that, instead is awfull.
    04-17-2013 10:50 PM
    The windows store will be the unified store for WP8, W8, Xbox, and eventually, probably web. I could expect a chrome-level web store a few years after blue launches.
    04-17-2013 11:01 PM
    The windows store will be the unified store for WP8, W8, Xbox, and eventually, probably web. I could expect a chrome-level web store a few years after blue launches.
    Chrome Web Store has nothing to do with Google Play but you can download Google Play from it and buy things.

Still it has nothing to do with Android but with Chromebooks and Google Chrome.
    04-17-2013 11:06 PM
    MS is trying to unify there products and get rid of having a WP Store, Xbox Store, Web Store, W8 store, and only have the Windows Store.
    04-18-2013 06:30 AM