Bing, Skype and X-Box rebranding

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I think I'm actually going to miss the current white bing text with the orange dot (or, on a search results page, blue with an orange dot. It pops out in a very basic and simplistic, yet appealing way. That and the new Bing logo is colorless as if it is lacking emotion. And the font is kind of... meh... what is that Arial or Times New Roman or something close? Ah well, corporate life moves on. Do what you gotta do, Microsoft *sigh*

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
xbox-720-logo-new-xbox-logo-1024x652.jpg

I heard a rumour that this COULD be the next xbox logo, I'm not crazy for it if it is though. Otherwise I like the win 8 logo, new microsoft logo, the new office logo, and the new bing logo, This possible logo doesn't look bad, just not as good for something that I think of as a flagship product of console games, like the xbox.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 33030

I heard a rumour that this COULD be the next xbox logo, I'm not crazy for it if it is though. Otherwise I like the win 8 logo, new microsoft logo, the new office logo, and the new bing logo, This possible logo doesn't look bad, just not as good for something that I think of as a flagship product of console games, like the xbox.

It looks like fake for me. The xbox word is not aligned with bottom words (different angle).

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
sharp eyes! I never saw that lol, the logo does look like it COULD be legit although I doubt it, liek I said, I would think they would do something better for xbox. Also, the letters could be bent a little because its a projection screen though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3