"The Wedding" the best ad of 2013 already?

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I prefer a funny ad to an ad like apple does... With the white background and the guy that describes normal features as if they were the sickest thing a product can do

I think they describe features to get people to want the phone. I'm not sure how that ends up being a bad thing.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
they should have a commercial where everyone has nokia lumias recording an event thats meant to be quiet and have a samsung and apple fan in the background bickering about which is better which then get shushed because of being rude :p

that's a great idea n let's hope Microsoft are paying attention

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Some of my friends and even family have shared this ad on FB and twitter. Some of them iphone and android users and all of them were liking this ad. It certainly has caught the attention of people. Hopefully it will translate into eventual sales though.

kalo88

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My car was in for servicing today, I went to pick it up and the guy behind the desk got a new windows phone the same day as me (he got the 8x instead) and said he absolutely loves it over android and ios devices he's had. We had a natter, nice to see more WP users out there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett