Upcoming Nokia announcement

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm really excited about the upcoming Nokia announcement and what it could mean for me as a T-Mobile customer. We may finally get the device we deserve. Our very high end Lumia 920 variant. 910? Catwalk? However, according to the rumored specs sheet there is only one issue that may prove to be a letdown if it's true. 16gb of storage and no memory expansion. If this turns out to be correct information do you T-Mobile customers that have waited so long for this type of device to land on our shelves feel that you would be settling or is the lower storage not an issue to you? I think that if the design is gorgeous(aluminum body, slimmer profile) and we're getting that same awesome camera experience I've seen so much in the "Pictures/Video taken with your Lumia 920" thread, I may be forgiving of the 16gb but I think 32gb should be the standard or memory expansion available for your top product especially if your aim is to get Android and iOS adopters to switch. Still very excited.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it that it won't have a microsd card expansion. look at the 822 for example. it has 16GB with a card expansion. I think Nokia would follow this route :)

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it that it won't have a microsd card expansion. look at the 822 for example. it has 16GB with a card expansion. I think Nokia would follow this route :)
But you have to take into account that this is Nokia's high end model and they have only put SD card expansion in their lower to midrange phones. It would be cool if they broke this trend with the 910.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
not really. It'll have to depend on the Carrier's requirements. and what they want in the device. e.g how come the Lumia 520 and 521 have different names??? because there's been some slight changes to it probably

Jamdot

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
not really. It'll have to depend on the Carrier's requirements. and what they want in the device. e.g how come the Lumia 520 and 521 have different names??? because there's been some slight changes to it probably

Because 520 has the bands used by EMEA and 521 has the bands used by T-Mobile US.

ramonq619

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I hope this Nokia catwalk gets released for T-Mobile. I really want a high end Nokia phone. I have a Nokia Lumia 810 but since it got EOL I don't know if it will keep getting firmware updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3