Hello, I have a lil problem here, hope somebody in this forum can help. I'm lumia 620 user. The story is I've added/connected my company Outlook email account to my lumia,then suddenly a message window was appeared, it stated that the Security is changed and I must put a password and install Lync. After I fill the password, now my lumia becomes password protected. That's good but I don't want it,because everytime I have to enter password to unlock the screen. I've tried to disable the password on lock screen setting but it can't because the password menu is grey out (it says on). How can I disable this password, please help? Sorry for my bad English.
    05-05-2013 06:54 AM
    Sorry but you can't. Your company has forced the password on your phone due to their security policy with their Exchange server. As long as you want to use your companies Exchange account on your phone you will have to input the password every time you need to use the phone.
    05-05-2013 07:36 AM
    Sorry but you can't. Your company has forced the password on your phone due to their security policy with their Exchange server. As long as you want to use your companies Exchange account on your phone you will have to input the password every time you need to use the phone.
    Thank you for your response. So, it can't ☹. And if I remove this Exchange account from my lumia, I can also remove the password?
    05-05-2013 09:02 AM
    Thank you for your response. So, it can't ☹. And if I remove this Exchange account from my lumia, I can also remove the password?
    Yes
    05-05-2013 09:17 AM
    Great, thank you guys. This forum rocks. 😁
    05-05-2013 10:49 AM
    Hi,
    I am also facing the same problem. But the behavior not in Lumia 820 it seems. Why such config issue? No other way?
    05-10-2013 12:48 PM