How to disable the password on lockscreen

bayoeadjie

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have a lil problem here, hope somebody in this forum can help. I'm lumia 620 user. The story is I've added/connected my company Outlook email account to my lumia,then suddenly a message window was appeared, it stated that the Security is changed and I must put a password and install Lync. After I fill the password, now my lumia becomes password protected. That's good but I don't want it,because everytime I have to enter password to unlock the screen. I've tried to disable the password on lock screen setting but it can't because the password menu is grey out (it says on). How can I disable this password, please help? Sorry for my bad English.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but you can't. Your company has forced the password on your phone due to their security policy with their Exchange server. As long as you want to use your companies Exchange account on your phone you will have to input the password every time you need to use the phone.

bayoeadjie

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but you can't. Your company has forced the password on your phone due to their security policy with their Exchange server. As long as you want to use your companies Exchange account on your phone you will have to input the password every time you need to use the phone.

Thank you for your response. So, it can't ☹. And if I remove this Exchange account from my lumia, I can also remove the password?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3