What is the difference between a Nokia Corporation published app and a original publisher app?

richddr

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Take for example FourSquare, for us nokia users, there is a foursquare from Nokia Corporation and there is also the original foursquare app. What are their differences because i cant tell them apart? Same thing goes for all other apps that are also published from Nokia Corporation and their original publisher.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Take for example FourSquare, for us nokia users, there is a foursquare from Nokia Corporation and there is also the original foursquare app. What are their differences because i cant tell them apart? Same thing goes for all other apps that are also published from Nokia Corporation and their original publisher.

The dif between ESPN and Nokia ESPN is pretty drastic, they were for sure two separate creations...which sucks because both seem half assed.

Maybe with the FourSquare app, the Nokia one doesn't have ads? No idea, I've never touched either one...but I'd have to imagine somewhere in the Nokia app there is a "premium" experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos