http://pocketnow.com/2013/05/22/noki...-windows-phone
    It's an amazing read. I'd recommend this article to anyone ranting about wanting Nokia Android phones.
    MDak280 likes this.
    05-22-2013 08:28 PM
    Yeah, it was a great read. Pocketnow is my second favorite mobile news site.

And I was actually against the idea that WP needs Google services to be more successful, but after reading this article I've changed my mind. If Google developed WP apps of their services, so many more people would make the switch. If Apple didn't have Google's services I think many would leave their iPhones.
    Jupast and benrp like this.
    05-22-2013 10:06 PM
    Yeah that was a good read. I was on their site earlier as well.
    05-22-2013 10:27 PM
    Michael Fisher is very smart guy and knows what he is doing. I really enjoy reading or listening his podcasts.
    05-22-2013 10:46 PM
    Michael Fisher is very smart guy and knows what he is doing. I really enjoy reading or listening his podcasts.
    Yes I agree and his video phone comparisons are some of the best I've seen. Plus he looks like Iron Man.lol That's gotta count for something right?
    05-22-2013 11:02 PM
    Yes I agree and his video phone comparisons are some of the best I've seen. Plus he looks like Iron Man.lol That's gotta count for something right?
    Absolutely.
    05-22-2013 11:09 PM
    I agree, he's one of the best editors in mobile technology, and makes the pocket now weekly a must listen.
    05-22-2013 11:26 PM
    Pocketnow are good for the most part, although some of them occasionally like to make digs at MS (I'm looking at you Jaime ). I also really like Michael Fisher. He is very articulate when expressing himself and his reviews are really well done. That article hits the nail right on the head. Google holding back its services can be seen by the people tied to those services, as a big knock against getting a WP device or if they have one, even fully enjoying their WP experience. I really wish these two companies could just meet half way. It's this sort of behaviour that hurts consumers.

Also, did anyone see (I think it was) the Pocketnow weekly cast when they were saying Nokia should adopt android and Michael Fisher turned away from the cam in sheer disagreement? I thought that was fantastic.
    05-23-2013 04:07 AM
    Pocketnow are good for the most part, although some of them occasionally like to make digs at MS (I'm looking at you Jaime ). I also really like Michael Fisher. He is very articulate when expressing himself and his reviews are really well done. That article hits the nail right on the head. Google holding back its services can be seen by the people tied to those services, as a big knock against getting a WP device or if they have one, even fully enjoying their WP experience. I really wish these two companies could just meet half way. It's this sort of behaviour that hurts consumers.

Also, did anyone see (I think it was) the Pocketnow weekly cast when they were saying Nokia should adopt android and Michael Fisher turned away from the cam in sheer disagreement? I thought that was fantastic.
    Yeah, that was great
    05-23-2013 05:31 AM
    Windows Phone will get Google services once it gets popular. Look at how much hate there is between Apple and Google, yet Google continues to make breathtaking apps for iOS. Because Google doesn't want to loose a billion customers. This is something Google has said it themselves.
    05-23-2013 05:51 AM