Huawei Ascend W1 GDR2 update (1030.5614.01700.20200)leaked!!

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
The firmware was leaked on a Chinese forum.
timg

It is said that this version is a GDR2 version,1030.5614.01700.20200
OS Version: 8.0.10322.71

The firmware is a Chinese Rom, which means though it has the English language, it is market locked. But you can still download it and try it.
About how To do a rom update, please check this:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/229445.htm
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2522864104&uk=806646653
If you get tired of it, you can still flash back to the US rom

Last edited:

Gaylin Pool

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm really want to try this leaked update on my W1, but it seems I got it from straight talk and it already has the US ROM preloaded. Is there anyway I can try this? I read the instructions and it doesn't seem to work on this model or I could be doing something wrong, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm really want to try this leaked update on my W1, but it seems I got it from straight talk and it already has the US ROM preloaded. Is there anyway I can try this? I read the instructions and it doesn't seem to work on this model or I could be doing something wrong, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Hi, can you send email address to me? It will be easier for me to help you.

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Have you taken out your SD card and uim/sim card? And have you connect these test point together? You can use even a paper clip/ a pin to do that.

Gaylin Pool

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes I've removed the Sim and SD cards although it seems I'm stuck at step 2 "Install Microsoft Driver
unzip simpleio.zip,Run installsimpleio.bat as Administrator" When I try to run it in Administrator I get an error stating "install failed" so I pretty much skipped that part and as for Step 3 & Entering Emergency Mode I'm totally lost. 3 being exactly how to run the boot-loader and Emergency Mode being, exactly per say how do I connect the Test points as detailed in the photo. A photo showing exactly how there connected would help if possible. Everything else I understand, so its just those three parts are troubling me. :confused:

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes I've removed the Sim and SD cards although it seems I'm stuck at step 2 "Install Microsoft Driver
unzip simpleio.zip,Run installsimpleio.bat as Administrator" When I try to run it in Administrator I get an error stating "install failed" so I pretty much skipped that part and as for Step 3 & Entering Emergency Mode I'm totally lost. 3 being exactly how to run the boot-loader and Emergency Mode being, exactly per say how do I connect the Test points as detailed in the photo. A photo showing exactly how there connected would help if possible. Everything else I understand, so its just those three parts are troubling me. :confused:
i also have the problem installing simpleio.zip on my laptop,which is x64based, but I try on x86 PC they runs well, you cam try again on x86 machines.
the second problem: get a paper clip(metal), fold it to shape like V, put one side on the left testpoint(anywhere
on the grey metal case,
and the right side on the point as shown in the picture. Or simply use a cable to connect these points together. This shouldn't have too many difficulties for you.

Gaylin Pool

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
*Sigh* That helps a lot thanks for the feed back, the only computer I have at the moment is my laptop which happens to be x64 windows 8 pro. Is there no other alternative to work around this??

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
*Sigh* That helps a lot thanks for the feed back, the only computer I have at the moment is my laptop which happens to be x64 windows 8 pro. Is there no other alternative to work around this??
Win+C --Settings---Change Computer Settings(I'm not quite sure because I don't use English version of win8)
Look at the pics.
Then you enter the Metro version of the control panel, click the sixth one on the left side(could be common) go to the bottom of the right menu, click 'restart immediately' then select the second one, then select the third one, then select the option with a Gear, click restart.

PRESS F7 and All done!!!

Last edited:

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
also remember to do a factory reset after it restart in order to get the Wifi sharing feature.

Calaghan Grainger90

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The firmware was leaked on a Chinese forum.
http://m.tiebaimg.com/timg?wapp&qua.../d6a2d98ba61ea8d34fc381ba960a304e241f5800.jpg
It is said that this version is a GDR2 version,1030.5614.01700.20200
OS Version: 8.0.10322.71

The firmware is a Chinese Rom, which means though it has the English language, it is market locked. But you can still download it and try it.
About how To do a rom update, please check this:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/229445.htm
Download:
华为W1-U00固件(W1-U00,WindowsPhone 8,V100R001C17B202,中国联通,05011HDL).zip_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制
If you get tired of it, you can still flash back to the US rom

does this work for the W1-U34. I noticed the "boot loader fix" is for the W1-U00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb