What is your favourite search engine.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I try to use Bing as much as possible. Last I checked Google doesn't give me free stuff for using them. I'm really close to cashing in on two MSFT 400 point cards. I'll be able to finish watching The Walking Dead season.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I was a big fan of Google when it first came out, simply because up to then, search engines weren't very good. Suddenly, the results were sorted by relevance!

As time went on however, news stories like the one about Google collecting data about unsecured wi-fi networks started to make me suspicious and when I found out that Google tracks your movements through Android handsets, I switched over. If I wanted to live in a surveillance state, I'd move to North Korea.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have my home page set to "Bing". The beautiful new photos and "Popular Now" each day are great, I get the Rewards, and I am happier with the results.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I used google for quite a while and am now using Bing for about a year. Don't miss a thing. It does what it is supposed to do: provide results to my searches... I do like the overall looks and feel of Bing better than google though, but that is highly subjective

rocketboy

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Bing 1st for general searches, but Google for it's maps. Bing maps is just not as accurate as often. Today I was looking for my work address (it's a big company) and Bing put us at the mall next door. Google was spot on.

N1NJ4K1LL3R

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I use Bing for a couple different reasons. One, I like its look and feel. Secondly, I dropped google because I dislike them, I dislike the fa?ade they hide behind and thirdly, and Bing finds everything I need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon