Microsoft: Falling apart or coming back?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The fact that someone can buy a Windows Tablet PC now that does everything their old Desktop and an iPad and a MacAir can do together, for less $ should bode well for Microsoft.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
If Microsoft can address some customer issues with WP the way the did with Win8, I think that will be a huge step forward. The apps are coming, features are being improved upon; it's coming together now especially with integration across services. I'm looking forward to finally picking up Win 8 and WP8 devices soon. Microsoft just need to get these devices in customer hands and it will spread from there.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
move your *** or die. Thats how business works. The biggest weakness of MS is that is the the biggest among the current 3 relevant players. Big and slow.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
As much as I love WP8 and my L920, at the rate important updates are released...i find MS could be doing a lot better. They now have an opportunity to jump ahead but instead taking time to release the crucial fixes for the general consumer (I'm fine with the device tight now).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon