I want the next Nokia flagship but I don't want a huge camera I want something like the 925.

dreonedon

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I came from (BB)curv to Windows Phone 7 (Samsung Focus flash) 2011 now I have Lumia 920 got it December 2012 waiting on next flagship Windows Phone 8 on AT&T I would prefer the 925 over that gigantic eos(1020) thing really hope they make a smaller version to that EOS camera I'm a Windows supporter I'm not interested in a perfect camera, 41Mp for what Nokia fan boys smh at you guys :) i have no problem though. I'm here because of Windows not because of Nokia/htc or Samsung I will buy anyone of these as long as they run Windows and gives a good quality for your money Nokia is best for Windows phone but I don't need 41mp am I alone on this.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Why must it be "Flagship"? Basically every Windows Phone is the same software and hardware wise. The only big difference between the "Flagships" and the rest are the camera (and some other minor things)

dreonedon

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't have to be a flagship I guess but it must have the best features just not a humongous camera that's my only fear I might not like this EOS thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss