Hi all! I posted this on a sub page of the HTC 8XT, which is still an "Upcoming Phone" forum. I thought there might some more curious minds browsing here as well so I am Cross-posting here as well.

Anyways, the HTC 8XT came out this Friday, and many of you probably didn't know considering the non-existent marketing and the amount of professional tech reviews available at the moment (ZERO!). I was frustrated enough to just buy the phone with little knowledge of its quality. Anyways, I wrote up a review, which I have posted to reddit, here is the link if you are interested:

My VERY amateur review of the HTC 8XT : windowsphone
    Muessig likes this.
    07-23-2013 09:32 AM
    Very good review! It's really good to see something out there on this phone. There have been people on Sprint patiently waiting, and I thought there would be a bit more noise than there has been since launch. Also, let's keep it to one thread in the future. Per the forum rules.

Cross Posting - Do not post duplicate questions or topics in multiple forums or threads.
    07-23-2013 09:50 AM
    Very good review! It's really good to see something out there on this phone. There have been people on Sprint patiently waiting, and I thought there would be a bit more noise than there has been since launch. Also, let's keep it to one thread in the future. Per the forum rules.

Cross Posting - Do not post duplicate questions or topics in multiple forums or threads.
    Oops sorry! Just getting used to the different sub-forums. Wont happen again from my end :)
    07-23-2013 11:39 AM