Can't send/receive media texts via Verizon 928

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Sad that I can't get media text messages with my L928 but my wife and son do with their android devices. I'm on Verizon due to moving to the mountains. Shows im on extended network and the nearedt tower is 12 miles away to get cellular data.

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Contact Verizon Customer Service. They are the ones who will have to fix this, and I know they can do it over the phone.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Sad that I can't get media text messages with my L928 but my wife and son do with their android devices. I'm on Verizon due to moving to the mountains. Shows im on extended network and the nearedt tower is 12 miles away to get cellular data.

it is just a glitch. As stated, contact Verizon directly. The 928 is capable of media text messages. I just sent two last night.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Its not a WP OS problem!! It's a Verizon problem. I would take a sim card from an android phone and put it in WP and see if it works with that. Then you will know its an account setting for sure.

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I think you misunderstood my comment. I was not slamming WP8 but VZW. It has been my experience with my 928 and my daughters' two iPhones that MMS does not work out of the box unlike friends' Androids. It took a call to CS to get it working on the three non Android devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky