Lumia 1020 nokia last chance{must read}

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
This article might be their (PC Mag's) last best chance to get viewers, they have no idea about the capabilities of L1020 compared to all other smartphones, combined period
I added a comment to your response + added my own comment
---
I can recreate what the author of this article must have been through before writing this article.
Author at Nokia office - Hey Nokia, I can write a mind blowing review of Nokia 1020 if you pay me $xx,xxx, we have a lot of tech crowd coming to our site.
Nokia - No thanks
Author now at Sammy office - I can bash Nokia 1020 for $xx,xxx and because they rejected my offer, I'll bash them a bit more, do we have a deal?
Samsung - Deal, collect your check over there
Author, now visits Iphone office - I won't bash your Iphone against L1020 & Sammy if you pay me $xx,xxx, deal?
Apple - We will not pay you the money, but we can give you the most (NON) innovative iphone prototype to play with, just don't bash us
Author - Ok sounds cool
Author returns to his office, writes an article, Nokia doesn't care, Samsung and Apple start a war and pcmag gets another article to write, period
---

Last edited:

Raver Rain

May 21, 2013
Visit site
"your site dosent even deserve a free phone by a reputed company like nokia. your site dosent have enough money to buy or lend one?? lol
even my tec site not that popular gets free units from nokia care for month(we have to pay the price as security deposit but it is returned when we give back the phone.
many other tec site also got it. gsm arena got it. you guys are not worth to get a premium device for free, LMAO. android is free os and that what you deserve.

Truth-you are just paid by samsung or google. or you are angry because you dont have a FREE DEVICE.

loled at this

about the review its not even released properly across the world. even att has only got the first batch. tech radr has a review. gsm arena has a review and all other also has a review.

thanx for reading it. goodnight
"

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Am really sorry, but I couldn't help posting this.

---
I can recreate what the author of this article must have been through before writing this article.
Author at Nokia office - Hey Nokia, I can write a mind blowing review of Nokia 1020 if you pay me $xx,xxx, we have a lot of tech crowd coming to our site.
Nokia - No thanks
Author now at Sammy office - I can bash Nokia 1020 for $xx,xxx and because they rejected my offer, I'll bash them a bit more, do we have a deal?
Samsung - Deal, collect your check over there
Author, now visits Iphone office - I won't bash your Iphone against L1020 & Sammy if you pay me $xx,xxx, deal?
Apple - We will not pay you the money, but we can give you the most (NON) innovative iphone prototype to play with, just don't bash us
Author - Ok sounds cool
Author returns to his office, writes an article, Nokia doesn't care, Samsung and Apple start a war and pcmag gets another article to write, period
---

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99