Microsoft Complete

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Okay so if I purchased the Insurance on my phone for the Lumia 920 do I have to repurchase the Insurance since now I have a 1020 or does it transfer over?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay so if I purchased the Insurance on my phone for the Lumia 920 do I have to repurchase the Insurance since now I have a 1020 or does it transfer over?

My guess is that you would have to purchase it again. It should only cover that single device you bought.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that you would have to purchase it again. It should only cover that single device you bought.

Oh okay well that's a bummer. I guess if I frequently upgrade or change devices its not meant for me as I guess I can make exchanges or have any issues I go through the limited 1 year warranty with manufacturer's which can take awhile unlike Microsoft which will replace on the spot.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay well that's a bummer. I guess if I frequently upgrade or change devices its not meant for me as I guess I can make exchanges or have any issues I go through the limited 1 year warranty with manufacturer's which can take awhile unlike Microsoft which will replace on the spot.

Yeah it seems more like the thing that someone who plans on using their devices for a long time (like Apple Care)

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, if I were planning on upgrading frequently, I'd skip it. Then again, I was that person upgrading every 6 months or so. The GF is getting annoyed with it and I promised to keep this for at least a year. I bought the MS insurance to try and entice myself to keep it for 2...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos