Moving Gmail Labels to Outlook (Folders)

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have decided to use my Outlook.com email address as my main email address. I already use SkyDrive and Office so why not. It looks better and the address I have is quite awesome.

I have one nagging problem, is there anyway I can get my Gmail labels with the mails contained therein over to Outlook. I have quite a few emails saved and labelled in Gmail because i refer to them often. Living without them and using Outlook.com would make my life difficult. In fact it has been the principal deterring factor in this transition.

So is there anyway I can do that? I have OSX and Windows so an option for either platform would be great.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I would love to know the answer to your question as well. Labels are very, very important to me and I have come to depend on them completely. If I could get labels transferred to Outlook.com, then I could abandon Google entirely.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I would love to know the answer to your question as well. Labels are very, very important to me and I have come to depend on them completely. If I could get labels transferred to Outlook.com, then I could abandon Google entirely.

Agreed. I am going to use my outlook account anyhow, but I am patiently waiting for a solution.

Tapatalking on the N7....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720