What if Microsoft sponsorships Riot who makes League of Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That might get some interest in the gaming community, but it would not matter much to people who are not interested in gaming.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the way you think but you have to realise just how small a percentage of their target market play league of legends as opposed to going into city centres, watching big mass appeal events or placing products in different media. Its all about getting the most amount of return for your investment, which means advertising in places the most amount of people possible will see.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
But, these people are hardcore fans. Imagine that Riot will say that Microsoft made their game better, and as a result, they're releasing WP8 and Win8 clients. Same goes for other MMOs.

Lumia 8x

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I like the way you think but you have to realise just how small a percentage of their target market play league of legends as opposed to going into city centres, watching big mass appeal events or placing products in different media. Its all about getting the most amount of return for your investment, which means advertising in places the most amount of people possible will see.

That's not stopping American Express to sponsor Riot. So I'm asking why can't Microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro