12-16-2013 02:52 AM
105 ... 345
tools
    100 th reply. I need akon

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    12-13-2013 11:55 AM
    No, I think he was talking about Elton Jan. Who is Elton Jan? Did they do back up singing for t-swift?
    Elton John has crapped out more talent than eminem has ever thought of having. Lets see if 40+ years from now if Marshal is still relevant in any way. (other than maybe in an obituary).
    12-13-2013 12:04 PM
    Elton John has crapped out more talent than eminem has ever thought of having. Lets see if 40+ years from now if Marshal is still relevant in any way. (other than maybe in an obituary).
    I don't know why people equate what they like as talent. Both Elton John and Eminen are insanely talented, but they do different things. To compare them like thus just shows your preference of genre and style. To say that either lacks talent is based purely on bias.
    etad putta and Curtieson like this.
    12-14-2013 10:20 AM
    I don't know why people equate what they like as talent. Both Elton John and Eminen are insanely talented, but they do different things. To compare them like thus just shows your preference of genre and style. To say that either lacks talent is based purely on bias.
    That is correct, and so am I. Some say Kim K and Lindsey L are also insanely talented. I will leave it at that.
    12-14-2013 12:29 PM
    That is correct, and so am I. Some say Kim K and Lindsey L are also insanely talented. I will leave it at that.
    "Talent" is a subjective thing altogether. I would never deny Eminem the talented badge. Just the ability to rhyme and make wordplay is equal to the talent of a poet. You may not like the content, but the skills in language use aren't really deniable. Add in the abilities to produce audio tracks and mix them into music. Just because you don't like him, doesn't negate the fact that he's an artist creating from origins of his mind.

Lindsay Lohan, at least is an actress of sorts. I don't like her performances, but others do, which is why she has a certain demand. Kim K's fame making "talent" was a sex tape and now she's just been famous for being famous, a'la Paris Hilton.
    boxa72 likes this.
    12-16-2013 02:52 AM
105 ... 345