Eminem + Windows Phones = $$$

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, Justin Timberlake may be in front of Eminem. Jennifer Anniston???? The hell is she doing on that list?? Lady Gaga? I feel like she is a fad that has lasted a bit too long...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay, Justin Timberlake may be in front of Eminem. Jennifer Anniston???? The hell is she doing on that list?? Lady Gaga? I feel like she is a fad that has lasted a bit too long...

How are ANY of these people ahead of really influential, and often inspiring, people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, George W. Bush, Angela Merkel, Jeff Bezos, Oprah, Bill Clinton, The Pope, Nelson Mandela, the Dalai Lama, Rupert Murdoch, etc...

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
How are ANY of these people ahead of really influential, and often inspiring, people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, George W. Bush, Angela Merkel, Jeff Bezos, Oprah, Bill Clinton, The Pope, Nelson Mandela, the Dalai Lama, Rupert Murdoch, etc...

Nobody is saying influential or inspiring, just recognizable. And seeing as I don't even know half the people you listed, I don't believe they are very popular people lol

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Find me 10 people who would buy a phone because it had pre-loaded pictures of Rupert Murdoch on it and I'll eat my left shoe.

Edit: although, I'll admit that I have no idea who Angela Merkel is.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Find me 10 people who would buy a phone because it had pre-loaded pictures of Rupert Murdoch on it and I'll eat my left shoe.

Edit: although, I'll admit that I have no idea who Angela Merkel is.

True - I wasn't really talking about WP or Microsoft anymore. Just world relevance and how sad it is that people get into celebrity worship without substance.

Angela Merkel is really cool. She's the current Chancellor of Germany. Check out her Wiki page here: Angela Merkel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You can also check out this hilarious clip from a diplomatic summit in which President Bush thought it'd be a good idea to walk up behind her and massage her shoulders. Hilarious.

Bush Creeps Out German Chancellor, Controversial Footage - YouTube

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
He is a white rapper hood rat. Morton Downey jr. has a better chance of pulling HTC out of the ashes than mary majors does helping windows.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Would be great if MS made something like Samsung did with Jay-Z? I mean, Eminem is famous all over the world, even your grandmothers now him, he has one of the biggest fan bases and people would sell their galaxy or iPhone to buy the Lumia Eminem Edition. Imagine Lumia 925, with the Eminem logo on the back, 10 Eminem pictures for lock screen, and Eminems new album in the device. The devices would sell,a lot! Trust me. And WP would get more publicity and sales. Isn't a good idea?

Are people that stupid? To buy something just because a company has paid a famous person a lot of money to use their intellectual property to make cosmetic changes to their product?
Also, have you heard about phone covers?

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
past his prime?? Have u even listened to Rap God?? He is lyrically killing mothaf#$*kers!!

Would you buy a phone JUST because it had an Eminem logo on it?
If yes, would you instead buy the phone you actually wanted and a Eminem case or sticker when you sat down and thought about it for five seconds?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Would you buy a phone JUST because it had an Eminem logo on it?
If yes, would you instead buy the phone you actually wanted and a Eminem case or sticker when you sat down and thought about it for five seconds?

What's wrong with people getting phones with a design they like?

Why pay the extra money for a case when you can get it without having to buy a case?

It seems like you just want to be on a high horse and judge other people.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
past his prime?? Have u even listened to Rap God?? He is lyrically killing mothaf#$*kers!!

His lyrics are awful, dude... I had some faith in Eminem at the beginning of his career because he had some really good flow. But his lyrics have never improved. I can't think of how many times I've listened to an Eminem song and I couldn't help but shake my head at how bad the lyrics are.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with people getting phones with a design they like?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you referring to some remark I made?

Why pay the extra money for a case when you can get it without having to buy a case?

Well, it would allow you to have the phone you want and the celebrity of your choice's markings, rather than tying you to a particular phone that is not the one you want but has the celebrity of your choice's markings, or the phone you want but with the markings of some other celebrity, or the phone you want which is without any celebrity markings at all. So a case could be a good option for people who want their phone to have the markings of a specific celebrity but also want a specific phone which is not available with the markings of that celebrity. Of course, a blank case would be a good option for people who don't want a celebrity's markings on their phone at all, but prefer the phone which in fact is covered with a celebrity's markings.
Other options are possible - some paper, sellotape and crayons can also be used to customise the phone you prefer with the celebrity's markings of your choice.

To summarise - I think cases have a role to play in this whole phone/celebrity conundrum.

It seems like you just want to be on a high horse and judge other people.

I have a Shetland pony.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss