Really Microsoft Again? No RDP for Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
ehmm do you forget iOS and Android run on TABLETS? this is not aimed at small screen phones, I know blind haters want to say otherwise but when people actually use their brain they will see why they are in "iOS" and android and then RT is mentioned. you know... Windows Phone doesn't run on tablets...
and you know, this is not aimed at "normal users" anyway, do you think the people that actually would get benefited from, and I quote: "enterprise cloud solutions" want to actually remote access in a small screen like a phone?

I know you haters and complainers about Microsoft wont try to use the logic, but wow...

and too hard to download Teamviewer for Windows Phone 8? or other apps like Kinoni Remote Desktop, Cool Remote and a lot of alternatives that would work even better than RDP?
too hard? oh wait... yeah im just expecting complainers and haters anyway....

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I use RDP when I'm conected to my company network in meetings to checkout my computer... Right now I use the paid app. Connect ME...
IF they want to have WP in the business like they been trying. better get it fixed.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, so it's not just Google that withholds apps from WP out of spite, in order to kill the platform. Microsoft is doing the same thing. They must be hoping to see WP die too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium