Leaving Google

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to leave Googles services, and I was wondering if you the people of wpcentral can name some alternatives to

Google Keep
Google Docs
Google Maps
Google Search

So far all I have found is Microsoft services that could fit the bill, any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
One note for notes is great. For Docs nothing is better than MS Office. For maps, I think u will be impressed with Nokia's Maps and drive. For search Bing is good but you can still use google.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
One note for notes is great. For Docs nothing is better than MS Office. For maps, I think u will be impressed with Nokia's Maps and drive. For search Bing is good but you can still use google.

Does one note sync with Outlook? Like if I sign into a device with my outlook, it will sync my contacts calender and one note.

hcrick

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
If you mean sign in with an outlook.com email address then yes One Note, contacts, calendar, and email will all sync.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
If you mean sign in with an outlook.com email address then yes One Note, contacts, calendar, and email will all sync.

This is good news then. I'm leaving Android soon and getting a new phone so, I might as well change up my services as well.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes