Subway Surfers for WP?

dhavalthakur

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys i was using iOS before wp8 and when i found that this game is not in wp store i contacted the subway surfers developers and what they said was..that
they were right now looking in developing the game more although they wish to expand their game on other platforms

so when i received this mail i got the idea that the game has not started being developed for wp and it wud take a year or so to come to windows phone if this situation remains the same :(

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are a lot of other games in WP you can play rather than be fixated to Subway surfers. Similar games like Rail Rush exist for free , we have asked the devlopers long time back and if they are not too enthusiastic there is only so much the community can do

wonderingwhat

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Kiloo and king.com(candy crush) games are something Marketplace is sorely missing right now. Wish these Developers would take the WP market share growth into consideration and do something about it. May be Microsoft should offer them incentives to develop for WP.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As if anyone cares now. I just don't like their attitude. Gameloft, EA, Imangi Studios, Rovio, Glu, Disney almost all the big companies are making games for WP but Kiloo Games. I just don't care about them now.

Fired from my Lumia 820

dhavalthakur

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Yea i too also now don't care but i have seen that people purchase android just for this game what the hell man ?/ ~__~ i just made this thread to let people. Knw abt this as in indian version of marketplace people asking for subway surfers so.. N yes i agree that wp has great alternatives :)

Last edited:

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Here in India, I show my phone to friends, they like it but then they ask where is subway surfers, candy crush, TR2, Minion Rush.
Man,, i just change the topic by showing them how great the camera is, Kids corner, FB integration. But they just don't care.

Fired from my Lumia 820

dhavalthakur

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Here in India, I show my phone to friends, they like it but then they ask where is subway surfers, candy crush, TR2, Minion Rush.
Man,, i just change the topic by showing them how great the camera is, Kids corner, FB integration. But they just don't care.

Fired from my Lumia 820

temple run 2 coming in November :) n minion rush in December or early januaury

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)