Apple and MS file lawsuit against Google and Samsung over nortel patents

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No offense but I don't think anyone here truly knows what the patents cover. So, even if they are found infringing, who knows what it will lead to.

If it really was something that was a game changer, I am sure tech sites would be all over it right now.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
No offense but I don't think anyone here truly knows what the patents cover. So, even if they are found infringing, who knows what it will lead to.

If it really was something that was a game changer, I am sure tech sites would be all over it right now.

true. But Apple and Microsoft case against is very different from oracle's because these are the biggest companies in the world I mean the three tech titans who are fighting . I'm pretty sure the reason why these two companies invested in them was to sue against Google. but if it is a game changer then Google will loose tones of money if they can't advertise, loose it's OEMs that use android. the damage could be pretty great. if Google does die. It'll be more beneficial to MS the most cause they get the OEMs, the power and more WPs and more people using it therefore more apps and market share and Apple for getting rid of the competition. There's a reason why Samsung is developing Tizen cause they don't wanna get involved into Google's stuff. and why Google is making Chrome OS cause Android is open source therefore more exposed and Google 's Chrome OS will have to start from the ground up to get apps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb