App store down

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Notice Microsoft apps store seems to be down and not loading when looking for purchased history.
Says check back in a little while.
USA. Any one else..

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten that error. Maybe it's back up now.

Thanks Laura for checking, but I'm still not able to view my purchased history, the first page loads ok than I click load more... It comes up can not load now try again later, or it will say try to reload page again. Tried on both desktop and phone. Didn't know if any one else had this problem.

DodgerM

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Getting this as well. Here's the text of the message.

Try again later

Something happened, and we can't get to the page you want at the moment. Try again in a little while.
17ac921a-af80-45ba-b87f-a4101a0b6515

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'm still getting this (in the UK). Honeslty for all its faults, google play store NEVER seemed to have ANY access problems to the store. I'd say that about half the time I try to do anything on Windows Phone store, it's down.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Honeslty for all its faults, google play store NEVER seemed to have ANY access problems to the store.

Rose-tinted glasses much? When I had my Android devices there were many times the play store was down. Just because YOU didn't see issues doesn't mean they didn't exist. (For what it's worth, I just checked the Store on both my 8.1 desktop and my GDR3 920, it's up and perfectly accessible on both.)

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Rose-tinted glasses much? When I had my Android devices there were many times the play store was down. Just because YOU didn't see issues doesn't mean they didn't exist. (For what it's worth, I just checked the Store on both my 8.1 desktop and my GDR3 920, it's up and perfectly accessible on both.)

Rose-tinted glasses? What do you mean? I said both, 'for all its faults' and 'seemed'. I''m not launching a statistic-based attack on WP store. I'm just giving my impression. I don't often have need to go there (which is a credit to WP, I guess). But it does seem to be down more often than I've experienced with other phone OSes.

There's just no need to be so aggressive in your replies. Clearly I'm not alone here. And clearly not all issues affect ALL people at the SAME time. What are you suggesting? I don't know how to navigate my way around the Windows Phone Store correctly?

Posters like you, with their fervent need to protect any criticism of MS/WP/whatever, give the platform a bad name. If you haven't got anything to say apart then it would be better if you didn't participate.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If that's what you really meant, then my apologies. With your emphasis on "never" and "any" it seemed like yet another post from some Android or iOS fan come here to talk smack.

Now, that said and apologies aside, if you're going to critique someone for a comment like mine, you probably shouldn't follow it up with an equally aggressive post about how I'm giving the platform a bad name and such. Practice what you preach and all. You know. :)

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying. BUt I don't go round bashing stuff needlessly on forums. I haven't got the time. Believe me, I'd really like to see WP/Nokia succeed. I like the hardware and the OS is attractive and far more reliable than Android was (for me).

Apologies on both sides shared. Best of friends again, yes? xx

petrkratina

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
It's down (WP & Web) in Czech Republic, don't know about other regions. Website is running but applications can't be browsed/downloaded. :unhappy:

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
You can fix this by changing your region to United States, to do this go : settings > language + region > country/region > change to United States. it did the trick for me as I have never experienced the issue again after several months. Looks like each region has its own server so if you change to a different country you use a different server.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mobile Nations mobile app

ashish2sahu

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
HI all
i started facing this issue from past 4 days how it got resolved at your time because i have checked with my friends they are able to see their purchase history but i am not able to see it is there any way please help me
i have tried soft reset hard reset and even tried to removing my phone from windowsphone.com and performed hard reset after that and did login in my phone with my same hotmail id but still showing me the same error please help
thanks
ashish sahu

SammyD_L625

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
HI all
i started facing this issue from past 4 days how it got resolved at your time because i have checked with my friends they are able to see their purchase history but i am not able to see it is there any way please help me
i have tried soft reset hard reset and even tried to removing my phone from windowsphone.com and performed hard reset after that and did login in my phone with my same hotmail id but still showing me the same error please help
thanks
ashish sahu

Check your date settings.

ashish2sahu

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
thanks bro it helped but only in phone
i am able to see all app in phone in my app (i am using 8.1)
but still showing same error in web is there any solution for that too thanks a lot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs