WP OS team engineers vs Android and ios engineers

birgs

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
All three are the leading companies for operating systems makers for phones, tablets ... Overall, let us see the capabilities or abilities and features to each smartphone operating system that can do many things in programming. Example iPhones no sd card no standard usb , windows phone no file explorer, Android can't pin videos and everything to homesscreen. Abilities to have any video editing softwares.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Microsoft windows phone OS team engineers vs google Android operating system engineers vs apple

To recall something that happened today. A colleague of me looked at his Galaxy S4 and says: "Well, the VPN on this phone is just great, it always automatically reconnects! It wasn't like this on my iPhone." As a response, of course, I didn't say anything but I thought: "VPN was on Windows Mobile, in all the years Windows Phone is available they were not capable to bring it to the platform."

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if WP OS engineers are inferior to iOS/Android, but I do know that their priorities are off in wrong directions(Kid's Corner, Rooms, etc...) instead of putting in basic features that were standard by 2011...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3