Why the Surface won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've heard theories from certain apologists that MS never intended to sell mega-millions of Surface RT, that it was just to "spur on" innovation from Windows OEMs to make better hardware. However, how can a total sales BOMB do that? Wouldn't the more logical outcome be - "well that thing totally bombed and was rejected by the consumer, why should we take any inspiration from it whatsoever". That is the sane, clear, and sober take on that. Surface RT/2 has fundamental flaws that make it a no-buy for consumers:

- wrong aspect ratio(4:3 is apparently the golden ratio here)
- confusing/ugly GUI
- no apps
- MS horrible reputation. People work all day long on Windows XP/7 machine and want to un-wind/relax with non-MS product. I know this for a fact.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Why you mad bro? Jealous because you bought an iPad? I know this for a fact.

I own iPads, Nexus 7 and other devices. I'm mad because Microsoft refuses to look at what people actually want and tries to force inferior product into the market. Obviously they're failing badly and that's bad for competition.

ndvietvet

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Surface RT a few months ago and paid $500 and now it sells for under $200 due to customer dissatisfaction. Sure I am mad but will try to work with it. My music does show up from cloud to my Surface RT but does not play. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte