Do you guys have cases on your Lumia or go naked ?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a case on my 810 because I have the only cyan battery cover "ever made" for an 810
and it's very slippery compared the rubberized black battery cover so I don't want to break it,
- personally I go naked.
810 Cyan cover 008.JPG

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
When I was using my Lumia 810, I never used a case. That thing was perfect without one, never needed one. On my 920, because I have a (slippery) matte black, I've always used cases. I have a bunch at this point - an Incipio Dual Pro in black, two official Nokia CC-1043 cases in red and yellow and two Incipio feather cases in neon blue and neon pink. Using the neon blue now; seems that's my favorite of all the cases I own.

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720. Have a screen protector when came out of the box but I put it out because make my screen dull. Besides, it has Gorilla Glass 2. Then, have bought case made of polycarbonate 2 months later and after using it for 2 weeks, put it out too because I didn't think the need of case for my 720. It just beautiful as it used to be. :)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I haven't broken a phone in several years of use. I would get a case for my wife who drops phones all the time. But for me, who has dropped a phone maybe once or twice, i'd never do it. the 8x and Lumia's are way too well designed to cover up.

I know I said this... But I will probably still get an Otterbox for my NL929 when it comes out. Supposedly an Otterbox is coming out for it as well and I think it'd be good to have a case for it especially when i'm visiting a plant or factory for work.

freshair

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have an iMak case. Looks brilliant

Imak-N920-niuzi-06.jpg

IMAK-Cowboy-Shell-Hard-Case-Cover-for-Nokia-Lumia-920-Rose-l2.jpg

imak-nokia-lumia-920-matte-case.jpg

Attachments

• Imak-N920-niuzi-06.jpg
    Imak-N920-niuzi-06.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 4

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My black 920 just feel so solid, resistant to scratches.... I left it naked with no problem. Until I took a off road trip in a 4x4.
I put the phone in an empty round holder (for keys, cup). Now, off-road means dust & fine sand getting into the car... the vehicle shakes & sways as it bumps along. The back of my 920 now have a few shinny polished spots. Those are the spots where the back came in contact with the car's round holder. The friction actually polish the matt surface
So I got myself a fire-engine red back cover...and a yellow one too just for Saturdays
I still prefer it naked though.... it feels, erm, brilliant !!

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
On my L920 no it wasn't needed. On my L925, L1020, and now L1520 I use the wireless charging back for each. I like having the back covered. The Wireless charging back protects the camera that's a plus. Using the charging back makes the devices easier to hole. I need my Wireless charging.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes when I walk around outside I like to glance at a passersby's phone to see if its a Lumia or another WP device. Can't tell with the cases on. If more people didn't cover up their phones, I would be able to spot more WP users.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Naked ... it is a solid product - it seems working even with rough and wet (rainy days, beach life) handling, but of course, it does not bear everything ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs