01-03-2014 10:16 PM
127 ... 23456
tools
    Grey cover on my 920... Even the best juggler will drop his phone one day!
    12-06-2013 12:40 PM
    My mom has been particularly rough on her last phone, so I am buying her a new phone and I am making sure I include a case for her. I bought her an Incipio DualPro case for her new 920...it is actually a really nice case, if anyone is in the market for one.
    12-06-2013 12:55 PM
    I've ordered the imak ice cream case for my 920 off of Ebay but it's going to take a month to get here (maybe longer since the holidays are coming up)
    12-06-2013 01:18 PM
    My Lumia 820 is naked. I don't like covers or bumpers. Minor scratches aren't visible and I think I am nice to my phone. Had the back cover wasn't replaceable I would probably consider some form of protection.
    12-06-2013 01:19 PM
    My 920 is naked and has the battle scars to show for it since I dropped it :P Still prefer the way it feels in the hand over having a protective case for it.
    12-06-2013 01:38 PM
    I only keep the camera grip on my 1020, other than that, naked for me ;) These phones are too aesthetically pleasing to cover up
    12-06-2013 01:54 PM
    I had a very thin color-matched red "skin" on my 920 for a short time, but the car holder fits so well it won't work, even with that thin of a cover. It's also nice to laugh at the iphone users with their "pretty" phones covered up by a half inch of otterbox protection while my phone is going "commando."

so yeah, I'm out there, Jerry and I'm loving every minute of it!
    12-06-2013 02:17 PM
    My 920 was born nakey and shall stay that way ;)
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-06-2013 02:41 PM
    No case for me. Some of you guys really need to start living on the edge!
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-06-2013 02:56 PM
    No case for me. Some of you guys really need to start living on the edge!
    Yep. My 520 has been out in the cold and ice all day. I've been sitting out here all day in the snow, taking pictures, checking e-mail, doing a little gaming, and just enjoying seeing it get all drenched in ice, hahaha.

Did the same with my iPad Mini last year, no problem!
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-06-2013 03:27 PM
    I had a Trident for my 520 and now for my 1020 I have a matte screen film and rock a Speck candy shell grip. It looks nice and fits perfectly. I cannot stand to go unprotected because it's a tough old world out there.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-06-2013 03:39 PM
    I had my nokia lumia 1020 one week ago and I really hesitate to purchase a case but I don't find any good one with the wireless charging integrated in it...
    But with my previous lumias it depended, with my 800 I used the shell provided with the phone and with my 820 I just changed to a wireless charging shell.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-06-2013 03:42 PM
    I have a case on my Nokia Lumia 822, 1) Seemed like such a thin phone for my big hands without a case. 2) The case has saved my screen on several occasions (dropped it from like my chest height[I'm 6 foot exactly] and there wasn't a single scratch even though it landed on the screen side. 3) Even though this phones are made to last it doesn't cost much to get a case. My case cost me $2 on eBay so it is obviously cheap but it works well.
    12-06-2013 04:01 PM
    My Lumia 928 is naked. No screen protector and no case. But it still looks like new!
    12-06-2013 04:39 PM
    3) Even though this phones are made to last it doesn't cost much to get a case. My case cost me $2 on eBay so it is obviously cheap but it works well.
    I would argue that cost is probably the lowest priority reason why people opt to not get a case.

Well, at least for me it is.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    12-06-2013 04:42 PM
    I would argue that cost is probably the lowest priority reason why people opt to not get a case.

Well, at least for me it is.

I agree. Cost has never been a reason for me not to get a case and it doesn't seem to stop anyone I know.
    12-06-2013 04:47 PM
    My phone wouldn't fit in my pocket if I put it in a case, so my 620 goes without a case.

The fact that it still works after nine months without a case - and the common three-foot drop - is a testament to the fact that it's ridiculously well-built.
    12-06-2013 05:03 PM
    I've had many cases for my smartphones over the years, none of which I continued to use for an extended length of time. But the 1520 was so large and awkward that I thought I might drop it, and it also initially had a slickness to it. So I have a nice Belkin wallet type case that is good but it obviously adds to the bulk. I intend to use the 1520's GPS in my car, as soon if ever, Proclips USA gets around to making the bracket for the 1520. Once that happens, I don't like having to take a case off every time I get into the car, so in the past, the car bracket option has caused me to stop using the cases I had been. Proclips has said they will have a model out "in a few weeks", so while I wait I'm in a kind of forced holding pattern and will stick with the Belkin.
    12-06-2013 05:13 PM
    My 1520 is currently nekkid, but I'm entertaining thoughts for a case... mostly just so I could have something that would prop it up on a table for me to watch. I really like how slim it is though, and the glass front is just amazing. Would hate to cover that up.
    12-06-2013 08:21 PM
    its better to have a case cos in the drop test the lumia 925 sreen broke....
    12-06-2013 09:37 PM
    20131207_121724-1-.jpg
    I bought and put on a Nillkin hard case on my Lumia 920 which matches the phone's color, there's no dents and visible scratches on the phone's back.
    12-06-2013 10:24 PM
    920 here, had it naked for the first month, then dropped it, luckily the screen didnt break but the top right corner is dented, after that I got a case.
    12-06-2013 10:34 PM
    I have only ever used a case for one phone. That was the iPhone 4 due to "antennagate".
    12-06-2013 10:52 PM
    All naked. I refuse to buy a phone that I feel would need a cover. What's the point of fancy design if you cover it up? :P
    This.
    12-06-2013 11:48 PM
    this post goes hand in hand with what ive said on another post about choosing your phone case, so ill just paste what I originally stated...

it really comes down to how you use your phone, if you use it mainly for taking photos and are relevantly gentle and very procautious with your device I recommend the pd-95g case, if you are simply trying to keep the back from getting dirty or from getting scratches you can look at the SPECK case that is a good matcher to your phone color, and relevantly comfortable due to its rubber lining across the back, great for gripping or having your phone sit without reluctantly sloshing around, the AGF leather case which is comfortable and stylish is another great choice (if it fits your style and needs) its actually rubber with a slick leather patch across the back and midsection, its a good case but the material can cause sweating or discomfort, possible slipping, but then again if youre into it then get it, and the gel case if youre really just trying to keep it clean and new, otterboxes are extremely unnecessary with this phone unless you are an outside worker, you work on construction or hard working jobs where you have to fret over not losing your phone or not dropping it under a lawnmower, theres really quite a few more options, but the ones I have explained should be adequate if they fit your personal needs. and if youre generally worried about your aluminum camera hump getting scratched or keeping it stable, all of these cases have an extra protrusion to surround the edges of the camera hump, gel cases are probably the best because it will not slide or swish on a flat surface, as long as its not ice atleast xD, you wont really have to worry much about messing your phone up abit as long as your cautious and not clumsy, also, while youre at getting a case, do yourself a huge favor and get a screen protector, the otterbox comes with a screen protector installed but the plastic they use is very heavy and can cause low sensitivity on your phone, I would recommend v-flex, they sell them in AT&T retail stores and online for about 20$ theyre bubble free and pretty easy to install, im a parental guardian to my phone, I have 5 different kinds of cases and 2 different colors of 2 different cases, I always have a screen protector on, and actually, the majority of the time I don't use a case, under the certain circumstance atleast, I use the pd-95g case because im heavy on photography and it best fits my style, there are many other options you can choose, but I believe if you are not satisfied with the ones I have labeled, its gonna be a pretty hard bet for you in the long run as well... have a nice day and good luck!
    12-07-2013 12:44 AM
127 ... 23456