Help yellow spots

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my phone got yellow spots on the bottom 2 corners and on the top. See picture, what can I do to get them away? Maybe put it in a bowl of rice for the night?

WP_20131206_09_05_15_Pro.jpg

Let me know

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
no, that's the weird part of it, it started by itself. I went to the repair center where I bought it and the said it's moisture, I was like ok weird and otherwise if that was not it, it could be the lcd screen (which would cost me roughly $250,- to replace. (that's a no no for me)

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Well I live on a island (Aruba) where it's always 30 degrees Celsius (or more) and I work with the a/c on at my work / and also when im home I have the a/c on

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Appears as though it is the screen itself that may be defective by the sounds of it. I know you're aware of this thread already OP, but I'll list it for any others that notice this one and have the same problem, as you're not the only one with this. It seems that some have had the screen replaced by Nokia Care, which has sorted the problem out. Is it still in warranty? If so, I'd look at sending it in to be repaired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99