Weird xbox wp problem

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing a weird issue on both xbox games wp and xbox games laptop.I have changed my region to USA because of large variety of apps/games even though I live in Pakistan.From yesterday,I am not able to download xbox games on my windowsphone or laptop(8.1). or even see or update my achievements.It gets error code 8052a..... "xbox services are not available at this time or you arent connected to the internet" Mind you all the rest of non-xbox games are easily downloaded without any issues(just download Angry Gran Run).I tried changing my region to UK but still ONLY the XBOX services arent working.Anybody else experiencing this issue???And if not,any suggestions about what I should try next?
P.S:-I dont own an XBOX so I cant further test this.
Plz reply,thankyou.

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Either they are having problems, or something you did messed up your account.

Looking at the Xbox Live Status, they are currently having problems with Xbox Forum, but everything else reports as normal.

Try reverting back to your country of origin (Pakistan?) and see if that fixes the problem.

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Looking at the Xbox Live Status, they are currently having problems with Xbox Forum, but everything else reports as normal.

Try reverting back to your country of origin (Pakistan?) and see if that fixes the problem.
Thankyou for the reply,Ill try this in about an hour,hope it works.

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Another wierd thing,I am able to see the xbox live page but when I try to login,"The web page is not available" -_- Now this is getting annoying

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Problem fixed after about 20 hours.Seems like there was a problem from microsoft's side in my area.Its working perfectly alright now.Thanks for the replies @Laura & @omgitsnick :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk