Hey guys/girls just this week Microsoft announced a Socl app for WP and third generation Photosynth. That got my thinking. Should these two apps merge into a single product??and this will turn it into a photo social networking app. Also a thing is that they should include this app on ALL new WP8 devices and ALLnew Windows 8.xx devices. and also integrate this into the Camera app. So back on topic do you think these two should merge. They are both photo apps and have tones of potential in them. do you agree??
    Last edited by 12Danny123; 12-10-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-10-2013 03:50 PM
    Good idea.

MS should also include video and audio uploads. Make it a full multi-media thing.

Why go to YouTube, SoundForge, and Pinterest when you can get it all in one place? That would be pretty sweet.
    12Danny123 likes this.
    12-10-2013 03:59 PM
    Good idea.

MS should also include video and audio uploads. Make it a full multi-media thing.

Why go to YouTube, SoundForge, and Pinterest when you can get it all in one place? That would be pretty sweet.
    if they also included video and audio uploads (which they would if they are merging both apps) then there is no doubt it'll become a lot like Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and YouTube combined. :-). just my personal preference
    12-10-2013 04:09 PM
    Also a thing is that they should include this app on ALL new WP8 devices and ALLnew Windows 8.xx devices.
    They shouldn't put this app on all WP8 and Windows 8 devices. That would be a waste of space for those that don't use it. Better to let those you want it, download it.
    Personally, I don't like these apps that integrate several services into one app. They usually give such a compromised version of each service that most people will use an official app instead. It's not a big deal to switch between apps.
    12-10-2013 04:26 PM
    They shouldn't put this app on all WP8 and Windows 8 devices. That would be a waste of space for those that don't use it. Better to let those you want it, download it.
    Personally, I don't like these apps that integrate several services into one app. They usually give such a compromised version of each service that most people will use an official app instead. It's not a big deal to switch between apps.
    unless. they pull a Windows 8 move (likely) for Wp8.1 where all apps aren't built in but included but updated frequently. most people will gladly sacrifice space for good apps that get updated a lot. plus WP apps don't even take a lot of space. but I agree with you for those who want space
    12-10-2013 04:32 PM