I don't usually post this kind of stuff on forums, but this is for a good cause. As you may know there are many EU countries where you can't pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend has posted an open letter to the Xbox team on reddit.

Link: An open letter to the Xbox (Live) team : xboxone

Upvote it, share it, help in any way to get this seen by Major Nelson, especially if you live in Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania or Slovenia (countries where you cant buy an XBL Gold).

12-16-2013 08:33 AM
    I don't usually post this kind of stuff on forums, but this is for a good cause. As you may know there are many EU countries where you can't pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend has posted an open letter to the Xbox team on reddit.

Link: An open letter to the Xbox (Live) team : xboxone

Upvote it, share it, help in any way to get this seen by Major Nelson, especially if you live in Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania or Slovenia (countries where you cant buy an XBL Gold).

I am sure it isn't just a matter of "whoops, we missed that country".

There is some sort of a barrier to entry and the costs to enter the country do not financially make sense. It sucks, I'm sure...but such is the tax heavy world we live in these days, everyone wants their piece of the pie.
    12-16-2013 08:50 AM
    Have just tweeted it to Microsoft Romania and a few online and mainstream IT journalists and bloggers.

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    12-16-2013 08:56 AM
    Have just tweeted it to Microsoft Romania and a few online and mainstream IT journalists and bloggers.

Thanks man, greatly appreciated :)
    12-16-2013 09:41 AM
    Hope it helps mate, but I seriously doubt it. No Netflix, no SonyEntertainment, nothing. We are in Europe, but get treated like we are all banana eating monkeys

12-16-2013 01:50 PM
    Hope it helps mate, but I seriously doubt it. No Netflix, no SonyEntertainment, nothing. We are in Europe, but get treated like we are all banana eating monkeys
    Better than the sh*t flinging ones!
    gsquared likes this.
    12-16-2013 03:09 PM
    Better than the sh*t flinging ones!
    Lol. Thank you, I needed that.

There must be a reason why those companies will not go into Europe. I'm thinking it may have something to the law-making bodies / enforcement. Look at all the BS MSFT has had to put up with there. Then again, there may just not be enough potential business to make it worth it.
    12-16-2013 03:25 PM
    In most of your mentioned countries there aren't that much people living there
    12-16-2013 03:30 PM