An open letter to the Xbox (Live Team)

Doomguy

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't usually post this kind of stuff on forums, but this is for a good cause. As you may know there are many EU countries where you can't pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend has posted an open letter to the Xbox team on reddit.

Link: An open letter to the Xbox (Live) team : xboxone

Upvote it, share it, help in any way to get this seen by Major Nelson, especially if you live in Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania or Slovenia (countries where you cant buy an XBL Gold).

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't usually post this kind of stuff on forums, but this is for a good cause. As you may know there are many EU countries where you can't pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend has posted an open letter to the Xbox team on reddit.

Link: An open letter to the Xbox (Live) team : xboxone

Upvote it, share it, help in any way to get this seen by Major Nelson, especially if you live in Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania or Slovenia (countries where you cant buy an XBL Gold).

I am sure it isn't just a matter of "whoops, we missed that country".

There is some sort of a barrier to entry and the costs to enter the country do not financially make sense. It sucks, I'm sure...but such is the tax heavy world we live in these days, everyone wants their piece of the pie.

chris_t

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Have just tweeted it to Microsoft Romania and a few online and mainstream IT journalists and bloggers.

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

chris_t

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hope it helps mate, but I seriously doubt it. No Netflix, no SonyEntertainment, nothing. We are in Europe, but get treated like we are all banana eating monkeys

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Better than the sh*t flinging ones!

Lol. Thank you, I needed that.

There must be a reason why those companies will not go into Europe. I'm thinking it may have something to the law-making bodies / enforcement. Look at all the BS MSFT has had to put up with there. Then again, there may just not be enough potential business to make it worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3