Microsoft: Bonus 20GB of SkyDrive storage for Windows Phone "Enthusiasts"

Shadow_12213

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I just got an email from Microsoft that gives a bonus 20GB of SkyDrive storage for a year! I am pretty sure it is for Windows Phone users. :evil:

EDIT: Spelt enthusiasts wrong lol

Last edited:

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
re: Microsoft: Bonus 20GB of SkyDrive storage for Windows Phone "Enthusiasts"

Hey all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I just got an email from Microsoft that gives a bonus 20GB of SkyDrive storage for a year! I am pretty sure it is for Windows Phone users. :evil:

Congo buddy.
hope you have signup for Skype collaboration project and got 1year premium services for free.
if not then signup for it.

if not signup from here.

https://collaboration.skype.com/promotion/

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

Damn, was that what that collaboration project was all about....i thought it was just some promo ad type email and deleted it haha.
Question....i am an old SkyDrive user and still have the 25gb free account.......think if I take MS up on this extra 20 gb for free it'll somehow cancel out or void my old 25gb plan? Get what I'm saying??
Like....here's 20 for a year!.....by accepting this you opt out of the grandfathered plan....

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Yaa I got what you saying but I dont use skydrive much so dont know whether it will void your old plan.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

I just signed up for the enthusiasts bonus. Got 45GB now.

And Shadow, I can't confirm what you say about the old plan is false, but it sounds really far out there. I'm not at all worried.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys I got the mail too but I only have 7gb so I will take this. And yes I think it is for windows phone users only as the mail says it.

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Got the email and now have the extra 20 gigs, up to 50 now with Office 365 subscription additional 20.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Have a mod change the title for you if you don't know how to. (You should be able to change the title by editing your original post)

And, this is great news! Checking this out ASAP!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Damn, was that what that collaboration project was all about....i thought it was just some promo ad type email and deleted it haha.
Question....i am an old SkyDrive user and still have the 25gb free account.......think if I take MS up on this extra 20 gb for free it'll somehow cancel out or void my old 25gb plan? Get what I'm saying??
Like....here's 20 for a year!.....by accepting this you opt out of the grandfathered plan....
No, you won't lose the 25GB. Right now I'm running 65GB. 25 from the promo a year or two ago, 20 for my Office 365 subscription, and 20 for this new promo.

Have a mod change the title for you if you don't know how to. (You should be able to change the title by editing your original post)

And, this is great news! Checking this out ASAP!
Yes, you can edit titles, but you have to go into the advanced mode to do it, so most people wouldn't know how to do it. :wink:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Man, I still haven't revived the email. Maybe Im not enough of an enthusiast.

Have only been with WP since the very beginning.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

Still nothing here as well. I wonder why a select few of us are being left out....

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I got the offer too, but I am not inclined to take it up. Why? I have the standard 7GB free + 20 GB from O365 + 200 GB (free for 2 years) with my Surface 2 - that makes it 227GB for 2 years and 27GB for 3 or 4 years (with the O365). What am I going to do with another 20GB (and that too for 1 year)? Now, if it was 20GB free for life, then that would be another matter.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Any updates from those who didn't get the offer yesterday?

Still nothing here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett