What you expect from //BUILD/

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So since its a few of months away, I thought it would be a good idea to have a place speculate what we're expecting from Microsoft's next big developer conference like we did with Nokia World. It could be anything from Windows Phone to Windows to Xbox. What do you guys think is coming?

I'm personally expecting the almighty WP 8.1 update, the Xbox One's Windows store to be announced, and a big WP announcement that none of us were expecting.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It would be great to see all of the things you mention Jas. I can definitely see WP8.1 being a major part of this upcoming Build conference. We may see it first appear at MWC in February though, but I can see Build being the major showcase for it. There is a good chance that something fairly big for the Xbox One will be announced, I'm not sure what this will be though. It would be a good time for them to announce something for it. They seem to like giving away free hardware, so I'm going to guess they will continue with this and that they'll give away some 8" Tablets. I'll have a guess and say they'll give away some Miix2's this time round :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea