Hi I have a Lumia 625 that I recently bought its my first WP so I'm still getting adjusted to things. Anyway whenever I take a call and I accidentally press the lock screen button my phone's touch screen freezes I can't press anything or love anything I try to restart my phone and I can't. I discovered that my phone restarts itself whenever I take out the GSM and the memory card. Though I would like to know what's up with this?
    01-12-2014 05:40 AM
    Hi, this is definitely an unusual bug, for my phone pressing the lock button is a handy way to silence the call without cancelling it. You can try taking it to your carrier/Nokia and get it fixed, but if you do that they will probably wipe your phone, which you can do yourself anyway (it might resolve this problem). If the screen does't work and you need to restart your phone, you can hold down the lock and volume key to restart. Definitely a weird problem, I recommend you send in for repair.
    01-12-2014 08:55 AM
    I try doing the soft reset and even in the first time I tried doing the hard reset but it seems like NOTHING works out until I figured out that GSM trick
    01-12-2014 05:00 PM