Ok, put on your tin foil hats, folks.
    I'm mostly joking with this, but, so the CIA often clandestinely employs criminals and freedom fighters to do its dirty work when it wants to influence world events without risking US involvement. Do you think it's possible that Rudy Huyn is somehow secretly employed/compensated by MS to make these popular app clones when the real developers won't play ball? His apps are so high quality and so consistently updated, especially compared to many other devs, it's kind of hard to believe that it's all the work of one person. In my opinion, his work has been invaluable in making the platform a viable alternative in the eyes of younger phone users.
    Like I said, probably not the case at all, but you never know in the high stakes world of corporate espionage!
    Last edited by TimIrwin; 01-20-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    snowmutt, aximtreo and Guytronic like this.
    01-20-2014 06:29 PM
    And his social apps all have '6' in their names.... 😱 #illuminati
    01-20-2014 06:33 PM
    Last time I talked to the CIA contacts I have, I know them from my Dad being a part of the group that killed Kennedy and Ruby and also kept those hostages in Iran until Reagan won election and was in office, they believe Mr. Huyn actually does not exist. A simple cover for a former Windows Mobile programmer who is attempting a social network coup. They are not sure of the end game, only that they have heard chatter involving phrases like "oil refined", ""fake moon landing", and "peanut grooves".

That last bit of chatter REALLY throws them off though, and I think that is on purpose....
    Guytronic and aximtreo like this.
    01-20-2014 10:54 PM
    Last time I talked to the CIA contacts I have, I know them from my Dad being a part of the group that killed Kennedy and Ruby and also kept those hostages in Iran until Reagan won election and was in office, they believe Mr. Huyn actually does not exist. A simple cover for a former Windows Mobile programmer who is attempting a social network coup. They are not sure of the end game, only that they have heard chatter involving phrases like "oil refined", ""fake moon landing", and "peanut grooves".

That last bit of chatter REALLY throws them off though, and I think that is on purpose....
    LOL!

I'm so secret I don't even know who I really am
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-20-2014 11:05 PM
    Now ain't this a lot more fun and informative than all the BS posts here about when is this phone and when is this update coming. Just ask the CIA contact here and all answers will be given. LMFAO
    snowmutt and Guytronic like this.
    01-21-2014 07:50 AM