01-31-2014 09:02 PM
31 12
tools
    Haha, don't believe everything that you read. Bill Gates alone over the years without giving any money away to charity is worth way more than that. Last year alone gates drop 30 billion to charity. And he still has another 75 billion to play with.
    I'm pretty confident those figures are correct - they come from the stock market after all. Or have the alleged anti-Microsoft forces corrupted that (or at least Yahoo finance) as well?
    k0de likes this.
    01-31-2014 06:39 AM
    Yes I am. This is not documented just my two cents. My speculation is that yes this a possibility.
    Well, that's certainly an interesting theory. So some person or persons (unnamed) may be trying to bring down Microsoft using the tactic of putting bad people in charge of OEMs?
    Please could you speculate on who those people are, and why they might be doing this? Perhaps some militant group of very rich Apple or Linux fanboys? Are the "unstable" CEO's aware of their role, or are they just selected for their "instability"? And how do the conspirators get their "unstable" people selected to run the OEM's?
    k0de likes this.
    01-31-2014 06:46 AM
    I'm pretty confident those figures are correct - they come from the stock market after all. Or have the alleged anti-Microsoft forces corrupted that (or at least Yahoo finance) as well?
    That is correct. I must admit that after doing some research myself. Even though Apple that not have many products to offer that company is doing very well. MSFT has some work to do. Any how we are looking at 2017 just to complete with the to other horses on the lead. :-).
    01-31-2014 06:02 PM
    Well, that's certainly an interesting theory. So some person or persons (unnamed) may be trying to bring down Microsoft using the tactic of putting bad people in charge of OEMs?
    Please could you speculate on who those people are, and why they might be doing this? Perhaps some militant group of very rich Apple or Linux fanboys? Are the "unstable" CEO's aware of their role, or are they just selected for their "instability"? And how do the conspirators get their "unstable" people selected to run the OEM's?
    There is huge money involved in the mobile business. And where there is huge money to be made there is room for corruption. For example number one; Why on every major carrier store Windows Phones are not display properly along with the other two OS'S. They are either turn off and shoved on a corner? Isolated from the rest of Android and iPhones. That throws a red flag on my ever moving brain. Number two; the quality of Windows Phone is way better than Android and iPhones. Why then major developers and huge organizations don't make Apps for Windows Phone. That is red flag number 2. The list can go one for ever but just a few examples. If there is no faul play why have we been void cotted by the world?
    01-31-2014 06:25 PM
    The problem with ditching OEMs is that there would be no competition in the market which would allow Microsoft/Nokia to charge whatever they want, this would mean that Microsoft would eventually be reduced to a niche company like Apple.
    Agree because if there was only Nokia in the WP space, they would not make all that $$ off licensing fees of WP so that would be a huge chunk of $$ lost.
    01-31-2014 07:34 PM
    There's a good and bad side to OEMs. The good side is that if you get lucky enough to have bought a device that happens to end up being the best in class that year,.they can end up being even nicer than a macbook. The bad side is that it's often a lottery. Desktops are ok because you can pick and choose every single component, but laptops are a different story. Thankfully I don't need a laptop :-P
    01-31-2014 09:02 PM
31 12