Microsoft prefering other OSes for certain things, I'm making a video about it. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
And if you read what I said, I only explained the misinformation regarding Bing, no discussion of any other apps.

Hey, no need with your attitude dude. I'm just trying to show how Microsoft at many times is nicer to the competitors.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey, no need with your attitude dude. I'm just trying to show how Microsoft at many times is nicer to the competitors.

No attitude, I replied in the same manner as you did. Slow your roll. Carry on with your crusade.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I finished the video. :)

What do you guys think should be the name for the video? Because it's going to be on YouTube.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
While I don't have anything to add to your list I can't believe Microsoft does not realize how bad this makes them look in the eyes of their customers. By doing what they are doing they are sending a message to their customers that even they think their own OS is not as important as Android/IOS. Which also sends the message they they don't believe their own customers are as important as Android/IOS customers. This is a huge blunder and will come back to bite them on the __s in the future. Makes me wonder, am I using the right phone?

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
This will detract you a little bit, but I suggest talking about how Microsoft enabled Miracast on Windows 8.x but doesn't have a receiving box for it at this time. Neither the Xbox One or Xbox 360 support Miracast receiving, for now anyways.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This will detract you a little bit, but I suggest talking about how Microsoft enabled Miracast on Windows 8.x but doesn't have a receiving box for it at this time. Neither the Xbox One or Xbox 360 support Miracast receiving, for now anyways.

A little late, I already made the video, as I posted the YouTube video already in this thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre