Microsoft prefering other OSes for certain things, I'm making a video about it. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I am not being a negative nancy here or high jack this thread but just want to voice my opinion. Microsoft is a software company first and therefore I feel its important for them to generate revenues in software first. With other platforms having more users it is a smart move by Microsoft to put their software services first on those platforms.

Ok with that being side my inner self does say support your platform first before supporting other platforms.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So, you're posting your Microsoft bashing video on the Google owned video sharing site? :wink:

What do you want me to use, Vimeo? We all know that YouTube, as much as I hate google, is much more dominant than any other video site. So yeah, I use YouTube.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
You make a good point early on in the video - that having Bing integrated into the OS makes it hard to update it and add features. It's clear that doing this was really stupid and Microsoft should just have made it an app (even if it's one they supply with WP).

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
if the iOS / android users generate 100,000 bug reports per platform a day, vs 1000 from all of wp, it makes sense to put more resources into fixing the bugs and updating those applications.

there is little point in upgrading an app that only sees a few thousand uses daily vs millions on other platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans