Rudy Huyn Launches his own company!!

surya kiran

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Rudy Huyn today launched his own company named 6studio. Let's wish him all the best and hope he continues his good work.

BfbL9txCQAARSv6.jpg

11.png

Attachments

• rudy.png
    rudy.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 19

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this will also allow him to take unofficial apps he's already created and get them approved as official apps. He's done a great service to the WP system and it looks like he's taking the right steps to continue on with that. Thank you Rudy.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations Rudy! Its great news to see that he has started his own company after all the success he has achieved. He's the best single handed WP developer I have seen till date.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Rudy is surely an inspiration to other devs out there and the more they come together under 6Studios - in whatever beneficial common ground they find, better it will be for WP8.x and ecosystem as a whole.

6Studio should definitely aim at working on Windows 8 apps that are ported into Windows Phone 8 showing how its done.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I want to meet this guy xxx
he is just amazing , work so hard to make "QUALITY" application for our platform , he should be the next Microsoft CEO :p
hope he get more success in life :)
I am still learning to develop apps in net beans/c++ ,(.net framework in next semester ) , would love to get some tips from him ;)
RUDY keep up the good work xoxo

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Very talented guy, he deserves the success. I'm glad he's launched his own company and will continue producing WP apps. I'd much rather it be this, than him working for a large company under their rules. Good for him :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa