Error pay by mobile

Brecht Callens

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I got a problem related to "Pay by mobile" on my windows phone. Every time I try to install an app, it gives me an error and says that I need to try it again later. I really want to pay apps by phone but just can't at the moment.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I usually don't have a problem with carrier billing for apps here in the U.S. on AT&T. I can even buy full albums of music and have it charged to my phone bill...

The only problem in having now though, is Nokia Mix Radio. Before, when it was "Nokia Music+", I had no problems subscribing for the premium features (the +) and having it go on my phone bill. Well now that they updated and changed the name of the app to Nokia Mix Radio, I cannot get the carrier billing to work. To make matters worse, I just found out that AT&T is still charging me $3.99 a month for the OLD app subscription (Nokia Music +) which doesn't even exist anymore...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Amazingly, I contacted Nokia about their Mix Radio app, and contacted AT&T about the subscription problem.. and the very next day an update for the Nokia Mix Radio app appeared. Now everything works as it should and I'm subscribed to the service using carrier billing (the $3.99 /mo being charged to my phone bill) it even synced over with the windows 8 app on my Surface 2!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb