HERE maps update

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right lounge to post this thread but ill do it anyways
I'm currently living in Bahrain. There are lots of places that I cant find on HERE maps and I'll have to usually look for its address online or locate it with Google maps and then put it onto my HERE drive+ app to reach it. ATTENTION: That's not a complaint
I'm just wondering if I can help HERE maps by sending them location information about these places as I visit them and will eventually help HERE maps and will show a better picture to the world.

ininjam

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right lounge to post this thread but ill do it anyways
I'm currently living in Bahrain. There are lots of places that I cant find on HERE maps and I'll have to usually look for its address online or locate it with Google maps and then put it onto my HERE drive+ app to reach it. ATTENTION: That's not a complaint
I'm just wondering if I can help HERE maps by sending them location information about these places as I visit them and will eventually help HERE maps and will show a better picture to the world.
Don't know the details of it, but a quick search showed that Here Map has a Map Creator tool on their website. Perhaps you can make your contributions there? Or you can try contacting them directly, they have that on the page too. Even a 'Career' section.
Good luck.:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett