Is Outlook down?

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok for the past few days my Microsoft Live email has been down. And it is a tormenting kind of down too. Via my phone I was composing messages and it would act as if it was sending but NO it wasn't. Sometimes the message wouldn't even be in the outbox or sent folders at all. Furiously I am asking people if they received my email and they are like "no we never got it." MOTHER.... Then I would go to my phone and hit sync and it would give just nasty errors that blue04.hotmail.com is not working right now. WTF. :- [ Then I would keep hitting sync and the whole damn message would still not be in the outbox or sent folder. I even got a message one time saying something to the effect of... this crap is so bad we took your message out of the outbox folder and put it into drafts.

I am actually angry and furious...
MICROSOFT COME ON.

DANIEL can you report on this it is a nasty BUG... I hope I described the pain of this but it is literally communications freaking down right now and it is day 3. NOT HAPPY.

I thought it was just me or something because I can't find anything on google about it. Came and found this thread... Live.com - Is Windows Live Hotmail Down Right Now?

The first comment is dated on February 5th...
Louise Zuzu Crosbie ? 5 February 2014 - 08:18
all day outlook has been saying "sorry there seems to be a problem with outlook at the moment. I have work files i am trying to get to and invoices to send out today :(

its awfully frustrating and after 20 years or more of having this same email address for hotmail, I am forced to look for a new email provider.

:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok for the past few days my Microsoft Live email has been down. And it is a tormenting kind of down too. Via my phone I was composing messages and it would act as if it was sending but NO it wasn't. Sometimes the message wouldn't even be in the outbox or sent folders at all. Furiously I am asking people if they received my email and they are like "no we never got it." MOTHER.... Then I would go to my phone and hit sync and it would give just nasty errors that blue04.hotmail.com is not working right now. WTF. :- [ Then I would keep hitting sync and the whole damn message would still not be in the outbox or sent folder. I even got a message one time saying something to the effect of... this crap is so bad we took your message out of the outbox folder and put it into drafts.

I am actually angry and furious...
MICROSOFT COME ON.

DANIEL can you report on this it is a nasty BUG... I hope I described the pain of this but it is literally communications freaking down right now and it is day 3. NOT HAPPY.

I thought it was just me or something because I can't find anything on google about it. Came and found this thread... Live.com - Is Windows Live Hotmail Down Right Now?

The first comment is dated on February 5th...

:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

Shockingly enough, this is what I get at that site.

"Live.com is UP and reachable."

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I know things go down. What I would appreciate is honesty and reality. TELL Us this is "DOWN" so we can adjust. It is like a detour sign. You don't drive to a hole / ditch in the ground... do you know how pissed people would be if the city / municipality didn't warn people that there was something wrong ahead? This is the same thing... Give us the warning and then we can adjust. That is fair and honest. I don't care if things go down I just don't want to "not know" and proceed as usual.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I know things go down. What I would appreciate is honesty and reality. TELL Us this is "DOWN" so we can adjust. It is like a detour sign. You don't drive to a hole / ditch in the ground... do you know how pissed people would be if the city / municipality didn't warn people that there was something wrong ahead? This is the same thing... Give us the warning and then we can adjust. That is fair and honest. I don't care if things go down I just don't want to "not know" and proceed as usual.

Except they don't likely have a way of knowing it's down for a few people until somebody tells them.

Edit: And how would they give you warning for unexpected downtime?

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
"2014, the year we became omniscient"?

This has been going on for over two weeks in some cases. I don't need to know everything I just need to know this. In my choice to use outlook I expect a minimal level of courtesy. Sometime **** happens. Ok fine, but just tell us what happened so I don't have to run into problems I could have otherwise avoided.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
This has been going on for over two weeks in some cases. I don't need to know everything I just need to know this. In my choice to use outlook I expect a minimal level of courtesy. Sometime **** happens. Ok fine, but just tell us what happened so I don't have to run into problems I could have otherwise avoided.

And if people don't tell them it's down, actually tell them, they might not know. Telling the "Is it down" site isn't telling them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05