IS anyone else having issue with there email today

crooza

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone seem like its sync forever. I mean like forever. When it does sync the messages are late?

Anyone else having email issues. I'm syncing my gmail account

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I have issues from time to time syncing my Yahoo account. I'll get a message telling me that my credentials aren't correct. I've learned that retyping user-name/password is pointless and the problem seems to resolve itself in short order. Whether or not it's a Yahoo problem or WP problem I can't say (although I suspect a Yahoo servers problem.) No issues with other accounts.

crooza

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have issues from time to time syncing my Yahoo account. I'll get a message telling me that my credentials aren't correct. I've learned that retyping user-name/password is pointless and the problem seems to resolve itself in short order. Whether or not it's a Yahoo problem or WP problem I can't say (although I suspect a Yahoo servers problem.) No issues with other accounts.

It doesnt seem to be a password issue. I cant get into account setting to change it cause it still syncing

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
It doesnt seem to be a password issue. I cant get into account setting to change it cause it still syncing

I've had that happen a few times in the past. Just seemed that it took a couple of hours/days and it would start working again. If not, contact Microsoft support and see if it's an issue they can resolve.

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site

Also, I noticed that my Yahoo mail will not download any emails this morning. I don't get stuck on syncing, but receive an error saying that no mail can be downloaded. Whether or not that's related to your issues, I can't say. Live, Outlook accounts have no problems for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon